How to use
- Adult:spread a pea-sized dab of toothpaste on your bamboo toothbrush to properly clean their teeth.
Children: The amount of toothpaste you use for your children varies by age. You should use no more than a thin streak of toothpaste to brush an infant’s teeth. Use half of the amount that is recommended for adults to brush your children’s teeth who are older than 5 years.
- Place the brush at an angle as it showed in the figure. Wiggle gently.
- Rotate the Bamboo toothbrush.
- Use the tip of the brush behind each front tooth both top and bottom.
- Brush the chewing surfaces of the teeth using a backward and forward motion.
How to store
Bamboo is a natural material that keeps best when kept in a dry area. The best solution is to keep your toothbrush in an open-air areas. An open-air bamboo toothbrush rack or toothbrush holder are our top recommendations to you for the best environmental experience!
ALPHAEARTH wishes you happy bathing!